ROMANIAN PATTERN 3
- Delivery & returns
Decorative wall sticker of folk inspiration from Oltenia, Dolj county. The model used is a type of stich that is used on traditional Romanian blouses.
In case of puchasing more than one piece, the order will be placed in the same box, for shipping eficiency. If the products need to be in a box each, please note this when ordering.
wall vinyl, transfer foil
120x14cm (47.2”x 5.51”)
DECAL SET INCLUDES
– vinyl decal
– easy-to-follow instructions
– in the case of a multiple order, all products will be delivered in the same box; if you want them packed separately, please mention this in “Order note” at checkout.
All designs are made from vinyl with special wall adhesive (for washable paint, not silicon or teflon based paint), but they can also be applied on other smooth surfaces like furniture, electronics, glass, metal.
They can be easily removed, leaving no marks, as long as the wall is well finished – you can test your paint with a small piece of adhesive paper tape or with the test-sticker you will find in the box.
If installed correctly, the decals will last over 5 years on interior surfaces and up to 2 years on exterior facades.
1. tape your wall sticker in the middle, place it on the wall and press it with a scraper;
2. start with one half and slowly peel away the transfer foil holding the pieces together and cut the paper backing;
3. press it with the scraper carefully, to avoid air bubbles;
4. repeat step 2 and 3 for the second half of the sticker;
5. gently and carefully roll down the transfer foil.
* you will also find this instructions printed on the product box.
** you will not receive customized instructions for each design, due to their versatility as composition.
1-3 working days
Romania: 1 working day
Europe: 3-7 working days
International: 5-14 working days
within 14 days following delivery and only if the product wasn’t damaged in any way or removed from it’s paper support or transfer foil.